A trendy way to carry memories with you is to wear them on your arm. Choose a charm bracelet that fits your style and aesthetic – whether you like dainty pieces or chunky ones. Over time, you can add more charms to your collection. It’s a wonderful way to remember a memorable occasion, travelling adventures, or that someone special.
1. Sterling Silver Wisdom Bracelet
2. Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet
3. Sterling Silver Eiffel Tower ‘Paris’ Charm
These boots were made for walking
If there’s one fashion item that should have a spot in everyone’s shoe closet during the winter months, it’s a pair of boots. There are a variety of styles available – chunky boots are a big trend at the moment, and the same goes for heeled boots. They are versatile too, which is even more reason to make them a staple piece. Boots pair great with a dress or skirt. And if you want to add some edge to a casual outfit, wear them with a pair of jeans.
1. Luella Over The Knee Sock Boots
2. Luella Chunky Chelsea Boots
3. Luella Knee High Boots with Low Block Heel
Green with envy
Green is by far one of the most popular colours in fashion these days – the Club team can’t help but jump on the trend train too. Do you want to add a splash of colour to an otherwise neutral outfit? A green bag is the perfect option. It works just as well with a look that already beams with colour and patterns.
1. Colette by Colette Hayman Mia Crossbody Bag
2. Colette by Colette Hayman Valeria Panel Crossbody Bag
3. Colette by Colette Hayman Maeve Bee Crossbody Bag
Compiled by: Hunter Erlank
Photography: Gallo/GettyImages, Courtesy Images